Is America Ready for a Mormon President?
Explore the history behind Romney’s controversial religion:
- Is the Mormon Church just like other Christian churches?
- Where does polygamy come from – do Mormons still practice it today?
- Why are millions of Evangelical Christians opposed to Mormonism?
- Is there an “anti-Mormon” bias in America?
Who was Joseph Smith?
You can’t understand the challenge facing Romney until you know the untold story of Joseph Smith and the Mormon quest for the White House. Few people in American history have been as loved or hated as the Mormon prophet who was assassinated by an angry mob after announcing his run for U.S. President in 1844. Through dramatic reenactments and interviews with top historical experts, this documentary explores the fascinating life and death of the Mormon leader who built the largest American-born religion in the world.
DVD Bonus Features:
- Mormon Voices
- Evangelical Opposition
- The Polygamy Question
- Is America Ready for a Mormon President?